Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snow!!

Everyone Loves Snow!!!

This is the most snow I have ever seen in one sitting! It's quite fantastic. Not quite as much as some of ya'll are getting up in ND, but still enough to make me smile :)





Outside the dorm




Over Looking Behind The Stadium.







My favorite! Over Looking All Of ASU Campus.





Behind Bowie ((My Dorm))







I had to leave Thanksgiving Break early as most of you know, for this:



Some pretty great teams were there like: Iowa State (Number 1 in the Nation), LeHigh Unv., Central Michigan, UNC-G, Drexel, Bucknell, VMI, Oklahoma State (Ranked 5th), and quite a few others. We didn't do too well. Went 1 and 3 for the whole day but that's expected when you get an unranked team up against many nationally rank wrestlers. Oh well, better luck next year.

Finals are next week, wish me luck!

I'll be home for about 4 weeks which will be a great and much needed break. :)

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

YAY!!! for snow! We love it to - you'll be seeing more of it too! I'm glad you had a good trip!

Love ya,

T

Karen said...

looks pretty and calm. we haven't seen much snow down here in the flatlands the past few years - maybe this year!

we'll be up for grandma's xmas in a few weeks.

c u then! love, k